This page brings together news about our programme of lunchtime music recitals and evening concerts.
We were pleased to welcome Alan Dorn back to kick off our Autumn series of Lunchtime Recitals, now moved to Wednesdays. In November we welcomed Michael Broadway and his Pianola
Programmes and videos of the recitals are on our Latest News page.
Our next Lunchtime recital is on the 9th December at 12.30 when we welcome back Gina Kruger.
Our Covid-19 protocol for people wishing to come to the church for the recital
Although we have a building protocol in place to minimise Covid-19 infection risks we cannot guarantee your safety and hence we are advising people who are identified as being vulnerable to follow the recital at home. If you decide to come to the church the following will apply.
- Please book your seat in advance. by e-mail to Robert Hillyard (Robert_hillyard@hotmail.com)
There is a maximum capacity of 20 seating ‘bubbles’. This means 20 persons unless you are sitting with a family member or someone who is in your social ‘bubble’.
- You must bring either a mask or visor to wear while you are on site.
- Your temperature will be measured before you enter the building.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands as you arrive and before you leave the building.
- You will be asked to sign in and confirm your contact telephone number
- The seating has been rearranged in the church so that two seats make a ‘bubble’. You may only sit with someone else if they are in a ‘bubble’ with you at home.
- There must be no socialising before or after the recital.
- When you LEAVE the church, you may use either the door at the back of the church or the fire exit door at the front beside the pulpit.
- Use of the TOILET: The Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilets will be open. You are asked to observe the notices in each room. Only one person may use the toilet area at a time. Please knock before entering but wait outside should there be someone else there before you. Please spray any surfaces that you have touched with the antiseptic provided and wipe down.
- Retiring Collection: There will be a plate inside the church for you to express your appreciation.
Because the entry procedures are a little time consuming and we will want to maintain social distancing in any queue, please aim to arrive not later than 12.15 for the recital